Seedrs is the most active equity crowdfunding platform in Europe with over £160 million invested in campaigns on the platform, and over 400 deals funded. We are at the forefront of a revolution in how startups and growth businesses are funded, being named as a Bloomberg Business Innovator in 2016, along with being named as one of Business Insider’s Fintech Brands ‘most likely to join the unicorn club’.
We have offices in London, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Berlin and New York, and are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Lord Rothschild’s Augmentum Capital, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and we are looking for superstars to join our team.
This position will be based out of the London office.
What you'll do:
- Architect, design, build and maintain the Seedrs web platform.
- Participate in all phases of an Agile Development cycle.
- Work as part of the Engineering team to create systems that scale with the business.
- Work closely with the Design team to deliver the best user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure extensive test coverage and a successful continuous integration process.
- Be involved in the technical community to develop best-of-breed solutions.
- Constantly monitor performance and user metrics to identify issues and recommend changes and new features.
- Have fun!
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in English.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services.
- Good understanding of decoupled web architectures.
- An ambitious and responsible person. We expect you to want to progress very quickly either technically or by moving into more leading roles.
- An entrepreneur at heart. We are counting on you to propose new ideas, discuss other people's ideas and generally go above and beyond the call of duty.
- We’re not as bothered by which school you went to, as that you’re a clever, diligent, hard-working and pleasant person who adds loads of value to our team.
And more than anything we expect you to have a "can do" attitude.
Salary: Competitive + employee share options