Seedrs is a leading equity crowdfunding platform in Europe and the most active UK investor in private companies. It allows all types of investors to invest in growth businesses, and ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community. Over £450 million has been invested on the platform and 960 deals funded since launch. Seedrs was named 'Crowdfunding platform of the Year' in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Fintech Brands ‘most likely to join the unicorn club’.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, we are looking for a Content Manager who can lead the development and management of content for the business, along with its distribution across multiple channels, creatively bringing to life our value proposition, products and customer support narratives, taking projects from brief to completion.
You'll enjoy collaborating with a passionate team and be empowered to really push boundaries in translating solutions to challenges. You'll be working across a variety of projects as well as a variety of teams including marketing and product.
This role requires a highly passionate and resourceful individual. You’ll have experience in personally creating effective content in various formats, as well as working in a team and with external suppliers. You must be analytical with a desire to understand objectives and measure results.
Excellent creative and accurate copywriting and editing skills is essential, along with proven ability to personally create content from concept through to delivery. An interest in video content production is a bonus.
What you'll do
- Create engaging and effective content for the business which will include blogs, videos, infographs and social content, with the support of the inhouse design team.
- Own the day to day social media content editorial management.
- Manage external suppliers when required to support the production of content.
- Develop strategies regarding channel consideration to achieve content objectives.
- Build content calendars to sure activity is in line with project expectations and strategy.
- Create, manage and continually improve the content briefing process.
- Create, proof and manage all content for marketing purposes across a wide range of online and offline channels.
- Edit and distribute a variety of content from various authors/stakeholders through appropriate channels.
- Analyse, evaluate and report on the engagement of content, making suitable amendments or seizing opportunities based on your analysis.
- Ensure all content remains on-brand.
- Develop content roadmaps in line with teams and projects, ensuring regular updates.
- Create best practice guides to help support teams and clients deliver more effective content.
- Produce clear marketing content to promote our products/services. This could include, but may not be limited to, graphics, social media posts, videos and brochures.
- Work with the design team to develop concepts through to final content.
- Ensure all content produced meets compliance standards due to being an FCA regulated business.
- Identify customer needs and gaps in our content and develop new topic streams, actively contributing to new content ideas.
- Analyse metrics to understand the success of content pieces, and use that analysis to inform discussion about future content strategy.
- Demonstrate accountability; own outcomes and results, prioritise tasks, and consistently meet deadlines.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years’ experience in a content manager/production role.
- Excellent and proven creative and accurate copywriting and editing skills is essential, then developing engaging creative content in cross-channel formats to drive engagement and growth.
- Proven ability in effectively producing and distributing content across multiple channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube along with other company owned assets like company blogs and the website.
- You must have strong storytelling and presentational skills.
- A passion for creating content that delivers on objectives, while being highly creative.
- A proven understanding of best practice social media, social video and content marketing
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing external suppliers.
- Experience in directly creating online content.
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
- Collaborative approach with excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
- An efficient and friendly approach.
- Content production and SEO experience.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and clear communication skills.
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary range: £38,000 - £40,000
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!