Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £620M invested into campaigns and more than 820 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London, with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 2,500 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We have created a working environment which allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals:
➮ Be entrepreneurial
➮ Think customer first
➮ Do the right thing
➮ We succeed as one team
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes involving our CRM.
- Engage with key business stakeholders, defining a long-term strategy for our CRM implementation aligned with our Technology Strategy.
- Perform hands-on-technical implementation on Salesforce - this could mean: audit and improve existing objects, writing APEX classes, creating new layouts, etc. Our Salesforce implementation is deeply connected with core business processes and other applications.
- Work closely with Engineering delivering roadmap initiatives improving Sales Ops and operational scalability.
- Act as the owner for Salesforce at Seedrs - driving small changes but also the implementation of big projects, providing Salesforce expertise across the business.
- Create a culture biased towards action! Helping the CTO unblocking initiatives related with Salesforce, understand dependencies, etc.
- Have loads of fun as you’ll have a lot of autonomy to change and improve the way we work!
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in English.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- 3+ years as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders from different teams (Sales, Technology, Product, etc).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and how to create and maintain a world class Salesforce installation.
- An ambitious and responsible person.
- An entrepreneur at heart - we are counting on you to propose new ideas, discuss other people's ideas and generally go above and beyond the call of duty.
- We’re not as bothered by which school you went to, as that you’re a clever, diligent, hard-working and pleasant person who adds loads of value to our team.
- Bonus: Salesforce Administration Certification.
- You must be legally authorised to work in the UK.
Salary and benefits:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised Gym or ClassPass membership.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme.
- Discounted Smarterly ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!