Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £380M invested into campaigns and more than 620 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Lord Rothschild’s Augmentum Capital, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
This position will be based out of our London office.
What you'll do
- You’ll provide the company with data-driven insights to aid decision making
- Develop ad hoc analysis to understand our customers and market trends
- Architect, design, build and maintain the Seedrs primary BI tools
- Design and assess A/B tests to monitor and improve the Seedrs platform
- Create and maintain visual dashboards around the business and communicate product performance
- Participate in all phases of an Agile Development cycle
- Share your analysis and insights our product and tech teams to have an immediate impact on how we build and adapt our platform
What we’re looking for
- You have at least 2 years hands on experience as a Data Analyst/Scientist or in similar roles
- You’re committed to quality and have high attention to detail - we are regulated by the FCA and we take things seriously
- Your toolbox includes strong SQL and Python/R skills
- You have experience working with and maintaining BI tools (we use Looker)
- You have working knowledge with Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- You are passionate about product and feel comfortable working autonomously with different people across multiple teams
- You have excellent communication skills - you are able articulate your conclusions and findings in a clear and concise manner
- Bonus - experience with ETL and data warehousing
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary: competitive.
- Employee share options.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee!