Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £730M invested into campaigns and more than 900 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London, with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 2,500 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We have created a working environment which allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals:
➮ Be entrepreneurial
➮ Think customer first
➮ Do the right thing
➮ We succeed as one team
As a Marketing and Sales Analyst/Associate, you’ll play an important role in the growth of Seedrs and impact how hundreds of exciting and groundbreaking companies access funds to realise their ambitions.
Sitting within the Marketing Team, but working closely with the Business Development Team, you will be responsible for driving growth and efficiency in our sales funnel, ensuring the right businesses get the right services for their needs.
What you’ll do:
- Engaging with entrepreneur leads in our funnel to understand the business and their needs, in addition to educating them on how Seedrs can help them develop.
- Building and managing sales pipelines, including the reporting mechanisms and structures around them.
- Creating impactful marketing campaigns to nurture and convert entrepreneurs.
- Working with the latest tools in automation and CRM to create efficiencies and optimise our processes (don’t worry you’ll get all the training you need).
- Using your learnings and insights to influence the wider marketing strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for entrepreneurship, innovation and genuine empathy for entrepreneurs.
- A problem solver. You use your resourcefulness to find solutions to complex problems.
- An excellent communicator, confident in engaging with potential customers over the phone.
- An analytical mindset, a data driven approach to problems.
- A desire to create structure.
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a startup environment.
- A desire to learn and grow as an individual, and as part of a team.
- Some experience working in Marketing or Sales (preferably in Tech or Fin-Tech).
Salary & Benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised Gym or ClassPass membership.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme.
- Discounted Smarterly ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!