Seedrs HQ is based in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Berlin and New York. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Lord Rothschild’s Augmentum Capital, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We’re looking for an outstanding Account Manager to act as Seedrs’s key point of contact for start up and growth businesses that have raised funds through our investment platform.
This varied, client facing position will play a core role in the continued success of Seedrs’ own business, and contribute to the success of the innovative and exciting companies in our portfolio.
The Account Manager (Portfolio) will ensure that portfolio companies experience an exceptional level of client service and that they engage in repeat rounds of financing through Seedrs, generating revenue.
Managing relationships with company Founders and CEO’s at some of the fastest growing companies in the UK and Europe, you’ll act as their key representative within Seedrs, coordinating with a host of relevant departments to ensure we are providing them with the best support possible.
Candidates should be personable, professional and have the ability to manage multiple relationships and projects. They should be clear strategic thinkers, able to identify how Seedrs can best add value to portfolio companies, whilst capitalising on commercial opportunities for Seedrs.
This position will require diplomacy, negotiation skills, experience of account management and up-selling to a variety of clients.
What you'll do
- Account manage and be the key point of contact for a portfolio of businesses that have raised on Seedrs.
- Provide an exceptional level of client service to the businesses you manage.
- Coordinate internal stakeholders to provide the best client support possible.
- Provide education and guidance to assist portfolio companies with new rounds of fundraising on and off the Seedrs platform.
- Work with funded businesses to ensure they are maximising the value that they can get from our partner network as part of the Seedrs Alumni Club.
- Identify, ideate and develop new products and services we can provide our portfolio companies to improve their experience.
- Help manage and develop the Seedrs Alumni Club, our community of funded companies to make raising on Seedrs a badge of honour.
What we're looking for
- Experience of working in or have knowledge of startups/accelerators/VC
- Experience in providing excellent account management and/or sales
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in meeting deadlines, manage expectations and consistently delivering quality
- Ability to understand and articulate 'value' to clients in general
- Ability to work with and influence senior positions including Founders, CEOs and Senior Executives,
- Proven communication skills both internally and externally, as well as with various stakeholders
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- High standards, attention to detail, and a drive to continually learn and improve
- A genuine desire to help others and appreciation for entrepreneurship
- Someone who wants to progress quickly either in terms of strategic thinking or by moving into a more leading role.
- Fluency in one European language is a plus
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- Employee share options.
- 25 days annual leave increasing after two years up to five days.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee!