Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £500M invested into campaigns and more than 720 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Augmentum Fintech PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market and Europe’s largest listed fintech fund, a number of European VCs and over 2,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious digital marketing associate, with proven hands-on experience to be responsible for planning, creating and delivering activity that drives investment into, and builds brand awareness for, businesses fundraising on Seedrs. This role requires an articulate, ambitious and highly organised individual looking to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial organisation who is comfortable with individual accountability and domain ownership.
You will be able to combine your creative skills for campaign ideation with the technical capabilities required to execute digital advertising campaigns across commonly used paid and organic digital channels. Underpinning this will be a data-driven approach to optimisation and reporting of your performance campaigns.
You’ll report to the campaign support marketing manager and will actively collaborate with wider internal teams such as creative & content, compliance, investment and business development.
You’ll bring a strong interest in entrepreneurship and a desire to work in the UK startup ecosystem. You will be comfortable with learning fast and taking actionable insight to deliver continued evolution of your function. Underpinning every element of your role must be a passion and desire to help young businesses raise investment in order to grow.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute paid advertising campaigns across all common ad platforms in order to raise the profile of business fundraising campaigns and ultimately generate investment in them
- Develop and segment internal and external audiences in order to drive more effective campaigns, reduce cost and serve more relevant and engaging content
- Work with other internal stakeholders to develop organic social strategies for crowdfunding campaign promotion
- Build and manage relationships with relevant external suppliers
- Support content production with internal stakeholders to deliver an engaging experience for prospective investors that drives investment into businesses you’re supporting
- Organise internal processes to maximise the scalability of your function
- Ensure the wider team and fundraising businesses are up to date on campaign execution and performance
- Produce in-depth post campaign reporting and analysis
- Support new product development on an ongoing basis
What We're Looking For:
- ~2 years digital performance marketing experience within a high performance, high growth company
- Experience in the delivery and reporting of digital marketing activities such as paid and organic social, email marketing and content marketing.
- Comfortable executing campaigns with minimal supervision and a strong sense of personal ownership
- Strong experience creating and managing campaigns on major ad networks such as FAN, Linkedin, Twitter, GDN, etc.
- Strong experience using key tools such as GA, Microsoft Office, Social Management tools (Sprout, Tweetdeck)
- Experience collaborating with content and creative teams.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Desire to engage with complex topics with a view to communicating those clearly to a mass audience through compelling copywriting.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Salary and Benefits:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary: 26-28k
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Access to a Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym or ClassPass membership.
- Discounted Smarterly ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!