Seedrs is a leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active investor in private companies in the UK. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Berlin and New York. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Lord Rothschild’s Augmentum Capital, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
This position can be based out of our London or Lisbon office.
What you’ll do
- Lead the analysis, escalation and resolution of security related output from managed security services providers, identifying risks and required actions
- Implement a Vulnerability Management Program, involving the necessary cross functional internal teams as well as external parties and outsourcing companies
- Improve and enforce the Information Security Policy in the company
- Provide security expertise and assistance in all physical offices around good practices
- Work closely with the Compliance team ensuring the platform is compliantly aligned with requirements from the FCA and external and internal audits
- Act as the authoritative expert for Security in the company, working with all the teams to ensure that Security risk are adequately identified, escalated and resolved
- Lead the internal SSG (Software Security Group), maintain high standards in Software Security related issues
- Manage all projects related with Information Security
- Assist the implementation of the GDPR programme in the company
What we’re looking for
- Fluency in English
- A degree in a relevant subject (Computer Science, Security)
- Good technical understanding of the concepts and technologies associated with an online platform in the cloud (AWS or similar)
- Experience managing Vulnerability Management Programmes
- Positive and “hands on” attitude. You are not afraid to change things yourself!
- Knowledge of relevant trends / legislation (GDPR, NIST recommendations, etc)
- An ambitious and responsible person. We expect you to want to progress very quickly either technically or by moving into more leading roles
- An entrepreneur at heart. We are counting on you to propose new ideas, discuss other people's ideas and generally go above and beyond the call of duty
- We’re not as bothered by which school you went to, as that you’re a clever, diligent, hard-working and pleasant person who adds loads of value to our team
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee!