Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £320M invested into campaigns and more than 600 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Lord Rothschild’s Augmentum Capital, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
The GTM (B2B) Marketing Director will report directly to the CMO and work alongside stakeholders across the business to develop key product and service GTM strategies to support lead generation, effectively deliver our unique value proposition(s) to customers and achieve competitive advantage. The role will work across both the investor and entrepreneur sides of the business.
The role will manage cross-functional relationships with the Campaigns, Investors, Partnerships and Portfolio Business Development teams, as well as the Marketing and Product teams. The role is a dynamic mix of strategist, project manager and tactician with activity such as researching markets, segmentation of target audiences, conducting competitive analysis, development of propositions, marketing strategies, effective execution and reporting of results against the businesses commercial objectives.
What you'll do
- Actively work with the business development teams to ensure clear market and audience segmentation, and develop product and service opportunities.
- Further develop our value proposition, product and service offering, aligning to our commercial and strategic objectives.
- Develop marketing strategies, with the support of the PR team, to ensure our value proposition clearly aligns to target market needs.
- Work with the data and product teams to develop reporting frameworks to ensure all activities are measured against business objectives and the B2B marketing funnel can be optimised effectively to maximise marketing spend ROI.
- Help drive efficiency in the Business Development pipeline by developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies to support the teams ( Campaign, Portfolio, Investors, Partnerships).
- Create and implement effective marketing campaigns to target key audiences, generating new business leads for the Campaigns, Investor and Partnerships teams.
- Develop nurture marketing campaigns for qualified leads using CRM, email, content and data tools
- Geographically manage activity across the UK, Benelux, DACH and Iberia regions.
What we're looking for
- An experienced B2B/GTM marketing professional with least 4 years experience in financial or professional services
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills, with a proven track record in delivering multi-channel activity
- Commercially analytical, with a desire to use data to support in driving decisions
- Are strategic by nature, with the ability to be operational in order to execute activities within a small but effective team.
- A strong communicator with the ability to effective manage internal and external stakeholders, both in person and remotely.
- Experience conducting primary research, analysing/gathering secondary research
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Marketing or Business Management major
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary: competitive.
- Employee share options.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee!