Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £500M invested into campaigns and more than 720 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Augmentum Fintech PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market and Europe’s largest listed fintech fund, a number of European VCs and over 2,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage your own pipeline of campaigns, from the beginning to end of their fundraising journey with us;
- Work with entrepreneurs to prepare their pitch and connected materials in order to get the campaign launched on the Seedrs platform;
- Support entrepreneurs to make their campaign a success whilst it is live on the site, advising them on strategies to maximise their fundraising;
- Guide start ups through the Seedrs due diligence process and the funding processes (which includes preparation and execution of legal documents);
- Work alongside the rest of the Investment Team on projects to improve the processes and products we use to support entrepreneurs.
What we’re looking for:
- Have a true passion for entrepreneurship and innovation and genuine empathy for entrepreneurs. If you don’t believe that startups will change the world, this job is not for you.
- Have strong account management skills: excellent interpersonal skills and a superb telephone manner to quickly build rapport with customers & strong organisational skills to effectively manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Some experience of working in a professional environment is preferred, but recent graduates are welcome.
- Have a high attention to detail and the ability to be consistently thorough in your approach to your work.
- Are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills.
- Possess a willingness to work flexibly. We are a very fast growing company, and we need to operate with all hands on deck.
- Are awesome. While we may be impressed by your grades, we will be more impressed if you are a hard-working and pleasant person who adds significant value to the team. We all work hard and enjoy each other’s company.
Salary and benefits:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary £25,000
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!