Seedrs is a leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active investor in private companies in the UK. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Berlin and New York. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Lord Rothschild’s Augmentum Capital, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of the problems we’re solving for our customers and deliver high-quality, thoughtful, inspired and validated solutions with great user experience.
- Work closely with other highly-talented designers, product managers, data scientists, and engineers.
- Building on and improving existing features and functionality as well as designing the next generation crowdfunding product.
- You'll be involved in the full lifecycle of projects, from ideation through development, launch and iteration.
- Contribute to evolving our Design practice, team, processes and tools.
What we’re looking for
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Impressive and demonstrable product design experience
- User research and testing, understanding and use of user personas
- Experience in ideation, user-flow design, wireframing, sketching and prototyping
- A great eye for UI and an obsession with detail
- Clear visual design to enable users to understand and interact with our product
- Good understanding of layout and typography skills
- Experience designing for mobile, tablet and web
- An ability to design and prototype using industry-standard tools: Sketch, Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), InVision, UXPin, Origami, After Effects and HTML/CSS
- Collaborate and support the rest of design team to fuel innovative and fresh ideas
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisation and time management
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Experience in working with remote team is a plus
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Employee share options.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Personal development budget.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee!