Seedrs is a leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active investor in private companies in the UK. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Berlin and New York. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Lord Rothschild’s Augmentum Capital, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. We are experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We are looking for an Investment Associate to join our team. The Investment Team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of the entrepreneur using Seedrs to raise funds, from submission of an application to completing documentation and transferring funds. The Associate role gives excellent, broad exposure to many elements early-stageage equity finance, and you’ll be expected to learn the basics quickly before taking responsibility for your own pipeline of campaigns.
Once settled in, the core responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Manage your own pipeline of campaigns, from the very start to the very end of their journey with us;
- Work with entrepreneurs to prepare their campaign and connected materials in order for it to be signed off as a financial promotion;
- Guide startups through Seedrs due diligence process;
- Support campaign owners to make their campaign a success whilst it is live on the site;
- Prepare documentation for startups that successfully raise investment through Seedrs; and
- Work alongside the rest of the Investment Team on ad-hoc improvement projects to our internal processes or technical infrastructure.
- Have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and innovation. If you don’t believe that startups will change the world, this job is not for you.
- Some experience of working in a professional environment is great, but recent graduates are just as welcome.
- Have strong organisational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a superb telephone manner are also essential – this role requires strong people management skills.
- Have a high attention to detail and the ability to be consistently thorough in your approach to your work.
- Are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills.
- Possess a willingness to work flexibly. We are a very fast growing company, and we need to operate with all hands on deck.
- Are awesome. While we may be impressed by your grades, we will be more impressed if you are a hard-working and pleasant person who adds significant value to the team. We all work hard and enjoy each other’s company.
Salary and benefits:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary £25,000.
- Employee share options.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee!