Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £500M invested into campaigns and more than 720 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Augmentum Fintech PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market and Europe’s largest listed fintech fund, a number of European VCs and over 2,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Be working closely with Engineering teams and CTO identifying opportunities for standardisation and automation of manual processes.
- Be coding/scripting, help in re-engineering some processes and pipelines and collaborating with others in delivering new products to market.
- Be automating where possible… and this means using a endless variety of technologies and tools.
- Be spending some time architecting and managing our infrastructure using code.
- Be part of an amazing engineer team that will challenge you every day!
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of production experience using AWS services, Linux, Configuration Management.
- Scripting skills: Bash, Python, Ruby or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of network protocols IP, HTTP, TCP, DNS, etc.
- Great understanding of DevOps principles.
- Knowledge about Containerisation (e.g. Docker).
- Test and build systems like Buildkite or Jenkins.
- Up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
- An ambitious and responsible person.
- An entrepreneur at heart. We are counting on you to propose new ideas, discuss other people's ideas and generally go above and beyond the call of duty.
- We’re not as bothered by which school you went to, as that you’re a clever, diligent, hard-working and pleasant person who adds loads of value to our team.
Nice to have:
- Genuine interest in FinTech and an enthusiasm for the changing landscape of alternative finance.
- Expertise in AWS Cloudformation or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience working in any of the technologies: Terraform, Kubernetes.
Salary and benefits:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!