Seedrs is a leading equity crowdfunding platform in Europe and the most active UK investor in private companies. It allows all types of investors to invest in growth businesses, and ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community. Over £380 million has been invested on the platform and 620 deals funded since launch. Seedrs was named 'Crowdfunding platform of the Year' in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Fintech Brands ‘most likely to join the unicorn club’.
We are looking for a motivated and creative Graphic Designer who can lead projects across both digital and offline formats, bringing to life our brand and products in engaging creative narratives. Taking projects from brief to completion.
You'll be working across a variety of projects including marketing and sales collateral, email, social media assets (including video), advertising campaigns that translate across multiple channels and formats, and new product launches. You'll enjoy collaborating with a passionate team and be empowered to really push boundaries in translating propositions creatively.
This role requires a highly passionate and creatively focused individual. You will have experience in creating visually impactful design that effectively communicates the projects objectives to the target audience and ability to understand best use of formats within the context of the project.
Being completely fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite is essential, and either experience or a passion for video content production is a bonus.
You’ll report to the Marketing Director, working closely with the various marketing and business development teams across Europe, while being a part of our growing creative team of product and marketing designers.
What you'll do:
- Create and manage creative briefing process
- Work on projects from start to finish for brand and product marketing as a priority, while providing support to other teams in the business.
- Work closely with various teams, taking briefs and delivering fresh, effective creative projects
- Continually evolve how the brands communicates visual narratives to its audiences
- Design and develop digital campaigns (Landing pages, white papers, banner ads)
- Design and create content for social media, marketing emails, and other ad hoc assets
- Refresh existing email, print and advertising templates with relevant imagery and copy.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders simultaneously.
- Be highly curious and passionate about design as a discipline and be the internal marketing design champion to the wider business.
- Demonstrate accountability; own outcomes and results, prioritise tasks, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years creative design experience (both digital and print)
- Excellent creative conceptualisation, visual communication and branding skills
- Solid experience across the Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for being creative and design as a discipline
- A hunger to be a pixel-perfect problem-solver
- Proven track record of creatively solving briefs while adhering to brand guideline
- Ability to manage, drive and deliver projects
- Ability to manage a range of stakeholders
- Experience in working to tight deadlines
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Must demonstrate good organisation and communication
- Superb communicator - face to face, email and phone
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and clear communication skills
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary: competitive.
- Employee share options.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee!