Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £320M invested into campaigns and more than 600 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Augmentum Fintech PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market and Europe’s largest listed fintech fund, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
As one of the most active funders of UK companies, Seedrs is at the cutting-edge of innovation in fin-tech, entrepreneurship and growth capital fund raising.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to handle a variety of people related administrative duties ensuring the people function is organised and operates to attract, develop and retain our employees.
What you’ll do
- Assist with day to day operations in all areas of HR including recruitment, onboarding, payroll, development and engagement.
- Compile and maintain employee records.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc).
- Assist with monthly payroll preparation.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Support employee onboarding and initial orientation to newly hired employees.
Who we’re looking for
- Ideally, you’ll have experience as an HR assistant or relevant HR/administrative position but this is not essential.
- You’ll be highly organised with the ability to multi task and maintain strong attention to detail.
- You’ll have strong communications skills.
- You must be hard-working, personable and able to engage with a number of different individual within and externally to the business.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a sensitive approach to confidential matters.
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!