We’re looking for someone who is great a multitasking as this role is split between Office Manager and PA to our CEO. As Office Manager you’ll be responsible for organising the office, creating and maintaining a great place to work. As PA to our CEO you’ll be providing personal support with diary management and meeting coordination.
What you’ll do
- You’ll maintain our great office environment - ensuring it’s kept tidy and fully stocked at all times.
- You’ll ensure that maintenance in the office is carried out where necessary.
- You’ll be the go-to person for anything office related - distributing post, seeing to guests when they arrive, dealing with IT and H&S issues, etc.
- You’ll support our HR & Operations Manager with employee onboarding - ordering PCs/laptops and configuring these, setting up desks, ensuring access to the office and relevant systems.
- You’ll proactively identify where additional support can be given to the wider team.
- You’ll support the wider team in booking travel and accommodation as required.
- You’ll report to the HR & Operations Manager on the Office Manager part of the role.
PA to CEO
- You’ll provide PA support for our CEO, proactively managing his diary, making sure he is where he needs to be.
- You’ll coordinate Board and management meetings, collating relevant paperwork, obtaining/preparing briefing materials, and taking minutes when necessary.
- You’ll liaise with internal departments and external organisations on behalf of the CEO and other members of the Senior Team.
- You’ll report to the CEO on the PA part of the role.
What we’re looking for
- A self-starter - if you see something isn’t working then think of a way to fix it.
- You’ll have a high attention to detail.
- You’ll be highly organised and have a great ability to multitask - due to the nature of the role, you’ll need to be able to spin a lot of plates!
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, you’ll have previous PA experience.
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave.
- The ability to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday each year.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!