Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £790M invested into campaigns and more than 950 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London, with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 2,500 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We have created a working environment which allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will own content for Seedrs. You’ll play a key role in the success of the marketing strategies, creating content that engages, delivers value and drives action for both our investor and entrepreneur audiences.
Sitting within the Marketing team, you’ll report into the Marketing Lead, Growth, but work cross-functionally with other marketing teams from Brand to PR, as well as teams from outside Marketing such as Product and Business Development. You’ll be hands on, creating content across a variety of mediums, taking projects from brief to completion, as well as managing a network of freelancers and expert contributors.
Content is a key part of our marketing and growth strategy, and we’ve got ambitious goals for where it can take us. We want someone who gets excited by a challenge, has a vision and can execute on it, as well as not being afraid to shake up the status quo.
What you’ll do:
- Own the production of content at Seedrs, creating high quality, engaging and shareable content for both our investor and entrepreneur audiences.
- Manage and grow the existing network of contributors, enabling us to source content from subject matter experts across the industry on a regular basis.
- Work with teams across the business, from Business Development to Product to HR, to support and drive their content needs.
- Amplify and develop the Seedrs brand through content.
- Own and be the driving force behind the growth of our social media channels.
- Use your insight and experience to help drive the content, SEO and wider marketing strategy.
- Own reporting and insight for content, using data to measure the success of campaigns and to help define new ones.
What we're looking for:
- Passionate about writing and the power of content marketing.
- Highly organised and resourceful, and has experience of finding and managing freelancers/contributors.
- Can think both big and small - they can get inside of the mind of the customer, but can then step back and create content that aligns with, and helps to achieve, big objectives.
- Is a natural at social media marketing and creating engaging content that brings value to people.
- Has experience of digital marketing techniques such as advertising, email marketing and SEO, and understands how these influence content marketing and vice versa.
- Has experience with data and reporting, and knows how to measure the success of their content - using that insight to influence future work.
- Ideally has some experience in the startup ecosystem.
Salary and Benefits:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary: £32-35k.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised Gym or ClassPass membership.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme.
- Discounted Smarterly ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!