Seedrs is a leading equity crowdfunding platform in Europe and the most active UK investor in private companies. It allows all types of investors to invest in growth businesses, and ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community. Over £420 million has been invested on the platform and 670 deals funded since launch. Seedrs was named 'Crowdfunding platform of the Year' in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Fintech Brands ‘most likely to join the unicorn club’.
We’re looking for a motivated and organised individual to join the Seedrs Marketing team to help support and coordinate campaigns for some of the most exciting and innovative startups in Europe who are fundraising on Seedrs, bringing their fundraising campaigns to life using an arsenal of marketing techniques, and help Seedrs continue to build its marketing leading presence.
From planning, managing and reporting on promotional campaigns, to creating and delivering communication strategies while identifying exactly which investors and customers our entrepreneurs should be targeting, no two days are the same working with the Campaign Support team.
In conjunction with supporting the Campaign Support team you will work closely with the GTM Marketing Team, who supports all business development functions in the business. From ensuring sales collateral is up to date, to organising engaging entrepreneur and investor events. You will get the opportunity to work across a broad range of projects, delivering value on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of broad marketing experience, be familiar with the startup ecosystem, and have a passion to always find a solution to any challenge.
This is a highly dynamic and exciting role that gives you the opportunity to directly influence how you evolve within the business. So those with ambition, determination and a sense of humour need only apply.
What you'll do:
- Own the management and reporting of campaigns that generate awareness and action for those businesses crowdfunding on Seedrs
- Coordinate activity for campaigns, ensuring all key stakeholders have transparency on timelines and status updates
- Create and continually improve post campaign reporting, which includes insights regarding performance
- Conduct audience research and segmentation to ensure campaigns are targeted and efficient
- Work with PR and marketing teams to ensure campaign messaging is consistent and engaging
- Proactively identify opportunities for businesses fundraising to help them gain further exposure and investment.
- Ensure Account Managers are kept up to date on campaign performance and developments
- Brainstorm and ideate to develop and deliver new product and service initiatives
- Help create sales collateral for the various business development teams
- Organise and manage engaging events for various teams
- Help support marketing supplier relationships
- Assist the team with any ad hoc projects needed
- Most importantly - you’ll help make support businesses get funded
What we're looking for:
- 2yrs + general marketing experience
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in executing campaigns with minimal supervision
- Understand reporting and segmentation
- Project management and event management experience
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools such as Marketo, MailChimp, HubSpot
- Experience of executing campaigns on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in a B2B environment a plus
- A genuine interest in working in the startup ecosystem
- Knowledge of a second European language a plus
Salary and benefits:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- £26,000 - £28,000 p/a.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!