Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over €550M invested into campaigns and more than 720 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Lord Rothschild’s Augmentum Capital, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
What you'll do
- Architect, design, build and maintain the Seedrs web platform.
- Participate in all phases of an Agile Development cycle.
- Work as part of the Engineering team to create systems that scale with the business.
- Work closely with the Design team to deliver the best user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure extensive test coverage and a successful continuous integration process.
- Be involved in the technical community to develop best-of-breed solutions.
- Constantly monitor performance and user metrics to identify issues and recommend changes and new features.
What we’re looking for
- Fluency in English.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services.
- Good understanding of decoupled web architectures.
- An ambitious and responsible person. We expect you to want to progress very quickly either technically or by moving into more leading roles.
- An entrepreneur at heart. We are counting on you to propose new ideas, discuss other people's ideas and generally go above and beyond the call of duty.
- We’re not as bothered by which school you went to, as that you’re a clever, diligent, hard-working and pleasant person who adds loads of value to our team.
- And more than anything we expect you to have a "can do" attitude.
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform each month.
- 22 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Professional development Budget.
- Lunch and Learn sessions.
- Medical insurance.
- Company Offsites and Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!