Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with almost £1B invested into campaigns and more than 1100 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London, with offices in Lisbon and Berlin. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 4,000 of our own users.
We have created a working environment that allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals.
What you’ll do:
- Manage your own pipeline of campaigns throughout the fundraising process on Seedrs.
- Work with entrepreneurs to support them with the preparation of their crowdfunding pitch, video and other connected materials required to launch their fundraising campaign.
- Advise entrepreneurs on planning marketing strategies to maximise the success of their campaign whilst it’s live on the site.
- Guide startups through the Seedrs due diligence and deal execution processes (which includes preparation and execution of legal documents).
- Work alongside the rest of the Investment Team on projects to improve the processes and products we use to support entrepreneurs whilst fundraising.
What we’re looking for:
- A true passion for entrepreneurship, innovation and genuine empathy for entrepreneurs. If you don’t believe that startups will change the world, this job is not for you.
- Strong account management skills: excellent interpersonal skills and a superb telephone manner to quickly build rapport with customers. Strong organisational skills to effectively manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Some experience of working in a professional environment is preferred
- A high attention to detail and thorough in your approach to your work.
- Are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills.
- Possess a willingness to work flexibly. We are a very fast growing company, and we need to operate with all hands on deck.
- Legally authorised to work in the UK.
Salary and Benefits:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary: £25,000.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised Gym or ClassPass membership.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme.
- Discounted Cushon ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!